A hugely popular recipe on Hippie Lane and for good reason, these raweos are a raw version of the cream filled chocolate biscuit, the oreo. Except these are made without flour, sugar, butter and an oven. You will adore this recipe. The flavor combination is comfortingly reliable and they taste too good to be the healthy version. Perfect for both kids and adults alike. Pure heaven in every bite!
- 3/4 cup (90g) pecans
- 1 cup (150g) medjool dates
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla powder
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked for 2+ hours)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Process biscuit ingredients in a food processor until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Roll mixture into a large ball and flatten on cutting board with a rolling pin.
- Cut in circle shapes with cookie cutter and refrigerate until firm. You can freeze to speed up the process.
- Drain cashews and blitz filling ingredients in the food processor. Mixture should be creamy and smooth.
- Spread filling onto chilled cookies and sandwich together.
- Store cookies in the fridge.